Updated: November 2018
1.1 Krauthammer是一家国际公司，全部以“Krauthammer”的名义运作，但由包括的各种法人实体组成in Appendix I to this Statement. These entities will be referred to as “KH Entities”.
1.2 This External Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to you if you or the entity you work for have entered into an agreement with one of the KH Entities, where you or theentity you work for may enter into an agreement with one of the KH Entities and furthermore in every situation where one of the KH Entities processes data that identifies you or maybe used to identify you with (“Personal Data”) as a ‘data controller’ as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
1.3本声明适用于与KH实体服务有关的个人数据处理，在该领域进行业务和日常活动of leadership and management, sales excellence, change and transformation and culture and collaboration. In particular, this Statement applies to all Personal Data that is processedduring the performance of services by the KH Entities, such as but not limited to (open)trainings, coaching sessions and consulting meetings (jointly: “Services”).
1.5 KH and any of the KH Entities may amend this Statement at any time. In case the Statement is amended, the amended Statement will be made available to you through publicationof the amended Statement on the website of the KH Entities.
2.1 KH may process Personal Data that relates to you in the following situations:
2.1.1 You are a customer of KH or take part in the Services in any way;
2.1.3 You work for a customer or supplier of KH, based on an employment contract or otherwise;
2.1.5 You are somebody or you work for an entity that KH would like to offer Services to, based on an employment contract or otherwise;
2.2 The Personal Data that may be processed by KH is:
2.2.3 Your address details;
2.2.4 Data relating to the business or legal entity that you work for;
2.2.5 Your email address;
2.2.9 Any other Personal Data, depending on the nature of the relation you have with KH;
2.2.10 The Personal Data as is processed via the Website.
2.3.1 The Personal Data that you provide to KH when contacting KH in any way;
3.1该网站由Krauthammer International Services N.V.，比利时KH实体的控制。因此，在GDPR下相关的“数据控制器”通过网站的处理个人数据e is Krauthammer International Services N.V.
4.1.1 Where KH has received Personal Data from your employer or other party that has arranged the Services to be provided to you, in which case this entity provides KH with the relevant Personal Data;
4.1.3 Where KH has hired an external assessment agency or a service of the like to assist KH in providing the requested Services to you, and such company provides with Personal Data.
5.1 KH collects Personal Data based on the following legal grounds for processing:
5.1.2 The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which KH is subject;
5.1.3 The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by KH, i.e. the commercial interest to perform its business activities, such as limited to the performance of the agreement as entered into with your business, your employer or any party that has arranged our Services to be provided to you on your代表宣传我们为潜在客户提供的合法利益，此外，还处理个人数据以维持和进一步发展该网站和审查其使用，除非，这些利益受到需要保护个人数据的资格的兴趣和数据主题的自由，特别是数据主体是儿童的利益;
5.1.4 Where necessary, KH will request your consent for the processing of your Personal Data.
6.1 KH is processing the Personal Data mentioned for the following purposes:
6.1.1允许kh与您或您所代表的业务签订协议，或者您为之工作并履行本协议，例如但不限于此agreement to perform the Services as requested, the agreement for the supply of products and services to KH or to register and manage the suppliers and customers;
6.1.3 To allow KH to recruit new employees, assess them and hire them;
6.1.5 To allow KH to perform direct marketing activities, such as but not limited to informing you about our services, events and possibilities and to verify effectiveness of such activities;
6.1.6 To allow KH to maintain and develop the Website and review the use thereof.
7.1 kh保留您的个人数据，只要履行如上所述的相关目的。之后，如果需要或必要，我们可以保留您的个人数据，以便遵守适用的法律或能够满足任何法律，报告或审计要求和/或义务。有可能的我们匿名或伪 - 仅匿名您的个人数据或仅以聚合的形式保留它。
7.2 The retention periods for the following categories of Personal Data are as follows:
8.1.1 Suppliers: when such is necessary to enable the performance of Services we may transfer your Personal Data to suppliers, subcontractors and business partners, such as but not limited to our digital agencies and partners in the field of assessments and further evaluation services
9. Possible recipients and transfer
9.1 In addition to the recipients as referred to in article 8, it is possible that KH discloses Personal Data in the below mentioned situations, in which case you will be informed by KH:
9.1.1 KH合并或收购的主题, in which case it is possible that Personal Data is transferred to a prospective buyer or seller and the Personal Data is disclosed under this Statement;
9.1.2其中kh基本或完全是收购的主题，在这种情况下，个人数据将被转移为资产Br /> 9.1.3，其中kh法律义务提供个人数据或履行声明KH的一般条款和条件和与您协议，保护KH或客户或其他第三方的权利，财产和自由，KH将转移个人数据
10. International transfer
11.1 We highly value the security of your Personal Data. Therefore we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. To keep your Personal Data safe, the following measures are implemented:
12.1 The GDPR provides data subjects, depending on the situation, with the following rights:
12.1.1 The right to access to Personal Data;
12.1.2 The right to rectification of Personal Data;
12.1.3 The right to request from KH the erasure of Personal Data;
12.1.5 The right to object to processing
12.1.6 The right to data portability
12.1.7 Where the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without such withdrawal having effect on the legitimacy of the processing prior to withdrawal;
12.1.8 The right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority.
Appendix I – KH Entities
1. Krauthammer Investments Holding B.V., having its registered office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, and having its business offices in (2132 LR) Hoofddorp at the Scorpius 27, recorded in the registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 809396804. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Krauthammer International Netherlands B.V., having its registered office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, and having its business offices in (2132 LR) Hoofddorp at the Scorpius 27, recorded in the registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 28086930. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com
3. Krauthammer Consulting B.V., having its registered office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, and having its business offices in (2132 LR) Hoofddorp at the Scorpius 27, recorded in the registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 28096232. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Krauthammer International USA Inc., having its registered office in Atlanta, United States of America, and having its business offices in (30328) Atlanta GA at the One Lakeside Commons Suite 825 990 Hammond Drive, recorded in the trade register of Georgia under registration number 0023628. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com
5. Krauthammer International Services N.V., having its registered office in Diegem, Belgium, and having its business offices in (B-1831) Diegem at the Airport Plaza – Stockholm Building, Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19, recorded in the registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under registration number 809396804. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Krauthammer International SA，在马德里，西班牙的注册办事处，并在（28020）马德里在C / ORESTED，256ºA，在马德里的贸易登记册上编号为CIF A-78476686。可以通过rivacy@krauthammer.com联系此实体
7. Krauthammer International Asia Pacific Ltd., having its registered office in Hong Kong, and having its business offices in Hong Kong at 1503, 15th floor, Technology Plaza No. 651 King’s Road, North Point, recorded in the register of companies of Hong Kong under registration number 714122. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com
8. Krauthammer International SARL, having its registered office in Paris, France, and having its business offices in (75008) Paris at the 63 Boulevard Haussmann, recorded in the trade register of Paris under registration number 432657070. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Krauthammer International GmbH, having its registered office in Hamburg, Germany, and having its business offices in (20457) Hamburg at the Neue Gröningerstraße 13, recorded in the register of the magistrates court Hamburg under registration number HRB 95242. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com
10. Krauthammer Treinamento e Consultoria Ltda, having its registered office in Sao Paulo Brazil, and having its business offices in (01413-000) Sao Paulo at the Rua Augusta, 1939, cj. 43 Cerqueira Cesar, recorded in the National Registry of Legal Entities under registration number 10.793.331/0001-80. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Krauthammer Training, Coaching & Consulting (Shanghai) Ltd., having its registered office in Shanghai, China, and having its business offices in (200031) Shanghai at the Unit 905, Jin Zhong Building1 No.680 Zhao Jia Bang Road, recorded in the Register of Shanghai Administration for Industry & Commerce under registration number 9131000059042665XD. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com
12. Krauthammer International SA, having its registered office in Opfikon, Switzerland, and having its business offices in (CH-8152 Glattpark) Opfikon at the Thurgauerstrasse 105, recorded in the trade register of Bülach under registration number CHE-106.077.786. This entity can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Krauthammer International S.R.L., having its registered office in Milan, Italy, and having its business offices in (20146) Milan at the Piazza Sicilia 6, recorded in the trade register of Italy under registration number MI/1248760. This entity can be contacted via email@example.com